1. Services to Be Provided:
The Company agrees to provide the following services to the Client as described in the attached proposal:
- Website Redesign
- Domain Registration and Hosting
- Corporate Email Setup
- SSL Certificate
- Adaptability Unlimited
- Monthly Website Changes (10 hours per month)
- Cloudflare Filter Protection
2. Payment Terms:
- The Client agrees to pay the Company a monthly fee of $79.99 for the services described in Section 1. Payment shall be made on a monthly basis and is due on the  of each month.
- Payment shall be made via credit card, and the Client agrees to complete and submit the attached Credit Card Authorization Form for automatic monthly billing.
3. Term of Contract:
- This Contract shall commence on and shall continue on a month-to-month basis until terminated by either party with 30 days written notice.
- Either party may terminate this Contract with written notice to the other party. The Client shall remain responsible for all fees accrued up to the effective date of termination.
5. Client Responsibilities:
The Client agrees to:
- Provide all necessary materials and information to the Company for the website redesign. Cooperate with the Company in a timely manner. Maintain the confidentiality of login credentials and other sensitive information provided by the Company.
6. Company Responsibilities:
The Company agrees to:
- Provide the services described in Section 1 in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the Client’s proprietary information.
- Make reasonable efforts to ensure the security and functionality of the website and hosting services.
7. Intellectual Property:
- Upon full payment for the services provided, the Client shall own all rights to the website, including but not limited to the design, content, and code. Until full payment is received, all materials developed by the Company shall remain the intellectual property of the Company.
8. Limitation of Liability:
- The Company’s liability for any claims arising out of this Contract shall be limited to the total fees paid by the Client to the Company under this Contract.
9. Governing Law:
- This Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida.
10. Entire Agreement:
- This Contract contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether oral or written.